Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wedding Update


117 days to go!!!!
I'm not excited or anything..... ok maybe a little.  


So Ryan and I have decided.........

It is time for a blog with wedding updates so everyone can have a little sight of where we are and what's going on.

 
A sneak peek at the dress...

You thought you would get a sneak at my dress.....Well, No but here is a sneak peek of Lindsey's!  It is stashed away in the closet at my house and I look at it very often thinking about the exciting day.

There they are.....  My box of invitations.  Yes they are all wrapped and set aside in the box waiting to be used and delivered.


These are the return envelopes.  They are wrapped in plastic so the address is quite blurry.  



My box of addressed envelopes.  The pile keeps growing.  I slowly working on addressing the envelopes when I have time and so far these are all the ones I have completed although I do still have a handful to go!


Look at all those addressed envelopes.  They look so pretty and so complete!


This is the invitation........
You thought you were going to see it......It's that back but you can enjoy looking at it if you would like.



Oh.,..... so beautiful.  I love this color combination.



And this combination.  They just make my heart melt.  And Ryan and I cannot wait to use these items in our wedding.  Ryan and I are working with these materials to get them ready!


And the fabric with the polka dots!!!  Yeah to make this work.  I so want that fabric involved in the wedding and will some how get my way!









1 comment: