Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Friday, March 25, 2011

my living room

My living room is slowly coming together and it makes me get more and more excited about moving in and getting everything ready to go. So the trim work in on the stairs and the banisters are all in the basement painted and ready to go.



Ryan and I went over to the house one night after work. He has been working there and getting many things done but I hadn't been over to the house in three days so I got to see all the progress.
The living room floor is half covered in hardwood flooring.
It is completely coved with hard wood floor now but we are using it for painting space. We have put up all the heat pieces so that we could work on getting them painted.





And all the trim boards for the living room and dining room all have a place to be stained. If you can notice in the top of the picture the big beam has been all covered with beautiful pine boards and looks wonderful!




I went over Tuesday night after work and this is what I say. I now have railings on both sides of my stairs!!!! It looks so good and looks like they have always been there!




No comments:

Post a Comment