Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Some more construction!

Sometimes..... I love the fact that on days that Ryan has no work, he is at my house working along with his dad and brother.  Out of these day I get a lot of new changes at my house that I get to go look at later and enjoy how much progress we have made since we bought the house. 
I have a new closet!  Our bedroom had one closet and Ryan sure know me well.  He knows that I have too many clothes to fit in that one closet and then he wouldn't have any room either.  So he built me this new closet which is much bigger.  I can even walk in it, turn around, and it has a light in it!  My clothes might all fit in this closet although hubby may have to share a little closet space for my longer items that need to be hung up.

My living room is now super large.  The wall is completely up and the "big beam" is now up to support my ceiling. I have always wanted a super large living room and now I have one!!


No comments:

Post a Comment