Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A cleaning afternoon

I have had enough.......

This is what my wonderful mudroom looked like. I was sick of walking around everything and never being able to find anything.


It was a disaster.

All the power tools accumulated in one spot and everything else was piled up around also.

I decided it was time that I needed to get my butt in gear and get some picking up done because I was getting annoyed with dealing with this mess everything I walked into the house this is what I saw. It was very overwhelming.



So an hour later.......
It looked so much better.


and I actually liked entering my house because I didn't feel so overwhelmed anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment