Two days this week I had the advantage of having company over to help me paint.

Lauren sat with Sophie to keep her out of the paint. The story is that Sophie is a walking color board of all the colors in my house. Sophie is the one who is always rubbing up against my newly painted walls or getting splattered on. So usually on a planned day of painting we leave Sophie where we are currently living so she doesn't get any more colors on her.

Ryan spent a lot of time up on a ladder painting the high beams in my mudroom. Not only was there one beam but there are two.

Ashlee helped me get all of the trim and door painted with two coats on them so that I could move forward and get something else done.

And because we got the trim painted the next night we were able to get a coat of new paint on the stairway and mudroom walls. So my mudroom went from blue to green in one evening.

Finally this is the last room to be painted and at least it now has one coat of paint on it. I know must force myself to get a second coat on the walls, but perhaps that won't happen this week! I have too much going on this week so I will be attempting that the begining of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment