Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Some more work

Sometimes when I am in a good groove lots of stuff gets done.

The entire living room has a fresh new coat of paint on it.

And I have decided that I am absolutely in love with this color.  I am glad I am liking the color so much because it is in my entire downstairs of my house.


The interior of all my bedroom closets also have paint on them and everything is beginning to come together.  

The closets look so fresh and new compared to what they looked like before.  They didn't have any paint on the closets walls before just just one coat of paint made a huge difference in the appearance.  


And the spare bedroom is complete with new hardwood flooring now all that is left in this room is to put the base board, trim and storage doors back on!





No comments:

Post a Comment