Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Painting Evening

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You....


Dad helped paint some ceilings.....

Ashlee helped paint some walls..... along with helping refill my paintbrush and pass it to me out on the staging.  


Mom and I got the spare room painted,  I did not pick out this color.....

This was totally left up to Ryan although I do indeed like the color!



The master bedroom even has a coat of paint!!!


The staging in the stairway and the weird angle of the ceiling and walls made for an interesting painting adventure. 



It was nice to have Ashlee's help not only to paint but we got to do a lot of catching up and chatting.


No comments:

Post a Comment