Yesterday was in deed Valentines Day!
When I came home from work yesterday, I got myself ready to go appliance shopping. I went appliance shopping with my grandparents and we met Ryan there after work. He wanted me to ride home with him and so when I got in the truck........
In my seat was this beautiful bunch of roses!
We had decided that we weren't giving gifts this year but I had a practical gift I needed to give him! I got Ryan mirrors for his snowmobile because he got a new snowmobile this year and it doesn't have mirrors.
Ryan is the type of guy who loves to spoil me and I don't mind it. I have never been a huge fan of flowers, but Ryan knows to give them to me anyway and that I will enjoy them after I get them.
We went up to the new house thinking we might get a few things done and finished up. So we didn't have any romantic dinner and we didn't make dinner there because we don't really have the utensils to cook at the new house. We also don't have any table settings or a table to eat at.
So we ordered take out!!
We ate standing at the island in the kitchen. We ordered sandwiches, we each got a drink and a candy bar. We lit three candles and we stood at the island and ate.
After we finished eating I headed upstairs to finish on some touch up painting, some floor sweeping, some floor washing, and some putting the rooms back together. Ryan installed my toilet paper holder and towel holders in the bathrooms.
The house is starting to get into shape!
No comments:
Post a Comment