Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Monday, February 7, 2011

The House

So I have decided I needed to post some pictures for people to see! So I will just throw up a bunch of pictures and do the best to explain the ones I think need explaining!



Ryan and I were welcomed home Monday night by a gathering of friends and family who came out to see the new house and see the start of the house adventure that Ryan and I are begining. And of course after any closing one must deserve a cake. My brother was defintly with us that night and we had our cake that we remember him with.


Dad just couldn't wait to go over to the house and put up the sold sign. Although the sign got barried quickly with a snow storm just two days after we bought our house.


This room will just simply be the "storage" room for now. This will be the extra bedroom over the garage where someday will be used for older children.


This will be my sewing cave for now. I can't wait to spend time in this room. I am going to love this room this is where I will be able to let my mind wander!


Our lovely large mudroom! We will have great storage to put lots of coats, gloves, hats, boots and all the good outdoor gear!


This bathroom is downstairs and will be the bathroom that is used by all the guests!


Our living room. Which in the end will be out huge living room. This is only one half as we are tearing a wall down to make it double the size!


This is the kitchen. And this wall WILL be changed!


Lots of counter space and cupboard space for storage.


The other half of our living room!


This will be the bathroom upstairs. This is between the master bedroom and the "babies" room (as my mother and future mother in-law call it)


This is our huge bedroom!


Of course the "babies" room.


Couldn't forget the basement!

No comments:

Post a Comment