We started with a small hole in the living room where we needed a piece of the wall to repair another wall in the house. when Wayne and dad showed up they thought they would start investigating a little more. I shouldn't have decided to paint that night because I missed out on some of the ripping and tearing.
Ryan looks on and helps as the hole in the wall gets bigger....and bigger.....
and bigger. We are now able to walk through the wall between the rooms.
I thought I would stand in the old bedroom and look through to the mothers in the living room.
The next day my grandfather came over to help remove all the drywall screws. And help supervise the boys as the continued to work.
And they removed the beams, and the wall has since dissapeared and now we have one large living room. I am so excited to have open concept living!
No comments:
Post a Comment