Carol, mom, and I spent a snow Tuesday night while the boys were ripping down walls putting primer in the "wild room" as Sambo likes to call it! It didn't take us long at all and the best part is that we didn't have to worry about dripping paint anywhere. We dripped it all over the carpet because we knew that in two short days all that carpet would be gone!
Wednesday was a "snow day" and on my day off from work I got to spend the day working on the house. Mom and Carol painted all the trim work in the upstairs bathroom.
Everyone was getting ready to leave when low and behold I decided that I want to paint the bathroom downstairs. Well needless to say when paint gets left behind and I like the color....well, I will use it.
So mom and I painted the downstairs bathroom a beautiful green before leaving the house late afternoon to go home and do all kinds of shoveling and snow removal.
Like I said, It is such a beautiful color. And I am so excited because this is the original color in the upstairs bathroom but I painted over it because all of my master bath accessories did not match the wonderful green.
So now I have the matching bathroom and I still get my beautiful green bathroom!
No comments:
Post a Comment