I had to work but both mothers offered to help so I took their help and left some things they could work on.
I thought Carol was painting the ceilings in the storage room and sewing room. When I arrived in deed the ceilings were done. But I also found some lovely writing on the wall.
The bathroom trim needed to be painted. The door also needed to be painted but I got this painting instead. Yes the door is painted. Not fully and not the way I wanted it but at least Ryan and I know we are loved by our mothers.
My mom calls our new house "camoland" So now we have it painted on the living room wall. At least this wall will indeed be painted eventually. But for now it is indeed "camoland"
I just wish that I had more time in a day so that I could go up and visit the house and get some work done also. But for now I am keeping busy and we will continue to work on the house as we have time.
No comments:
Post a Comment