Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Completed!!!!..... Well, almost!

The rooms over the garage now look like rooms!  They are all painted and put back together and ready for me to start moving some items over to store!
The storage room looks great in this color!

Have I mentioned that I absolutely love this color.  It is in my storage room but it will also be my kitchen, living , and dining room color too!



ok, so this room isn't completely done.  It still needs the outlet covers put on.



And the door needs to be put back on.

But I got a call today and was told, The door is on!  The outlet covers are on!!!  And these two rooms are complete!




No comments:

Post a Comment