So yes, we have had our cake testing and we enjoyed it completely. We met the pastry chef and loved what we tasted so we booked him right away. Knowing that we need this for the July 4th weekend we wanted to be sure that we would not loose out on this opportunity. This is one more thing I can check off my list of to-do's! I am enjoying checking things of my list of to-do.
Look at all those different options. Samples of three of everything, one for mom. Even though I am not thinking mom got any of her share.
We enjoyed trying the fillings first. I'm not sure on the fillings though think I just like the frostings better!
Here is my "sweet tooth hubby" He enjoyed this experience fully. He loves sweets and testing all these different sweets just made him so happy!
We did lots of laughing, lots of smiling, lots of fun! This is about my favorite picture. We have such a look in our eyes as we look at each other!
Mom caught Ryan with his work brain on. He was checking out the building, HEY buddy! Back to making cake decisions here!
Ahhhhh.....
One more thing off my checklist,
now I sit and double check my list
and
see what I can work on next
What will be the next to be crossed
off?
No comments:
Post a Comment