With everything comming up this month I am excited that things are looking great. On Saturday Ryan and I went out to the tree farm and scoped out some trees. We picked out 3 trees and had them cut and wrapped. We got one for our house, one for my parents, and one for my grandparents. I will probably put my grandparents tree up Thursday evening and mine up Friday.
But, for now mine and my parents are sitting in my garage to let the snow melt and to help the tree defrost. So every time I walk into the breeze way I get the wonderful smell of these trees that are right outside the breezway door. I love the holidays but I have also been trying to find many things to keep me distracted during the holiday season.
I was slightly slow this year on getting the advent calendar ready. I personally have never had an advent calendar in my house. Last year after Christmas I decided I wanted to make this project to have for when I have kids. So this year now that Ryan and I are living together I decided that I would fill it.
Ryan had an advent calendar while he was growing up so i thought it was perfect for me to fill it this year for him. I will admit I was a little slow and got some of it stuffed by December 1st but am sad to admit that I didn't finish stuffing it until Saturday the 4th.
Ryan was fine with that though because candy is candy in his opinion and as long as he gets candy he is all set!
No comments:
Post a Comment