Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Monday, November 29, 2010

A long week!

Even though we have had a long weekend off I have to say I have spent the first of many years alone.  My day's consisted of getting up early with Ryan to send him off hunting then I would spend some time with my sewing machine before I would decide that I would finally take the time to get ready and go find something to do for the day.

We spent one morning looking at more houses.  One evening stringing all of my grandparents Christmas lights up on their deck, and one night with my parents and cousins enjoying leftovers.  

Two and a half more weeks!!!  I am on the countdown for the end of the hunting season!  I am ready to enjoy some time with my future husband and to work on some more wedding planning.  We will enjoy some wedding planning this week as we enjoy a cake testing this week.

So off and running.  I have a busy week this week but the evenings will be enjoyed next to my hunny working on some great Christmas surprises.  

No comments:

Post a Comment