Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Great to have you by my side!

The title says it all. This person is the most wonderful person to have by my side through all the difficult times he is always there and I wouldn't want it any other way. I just had to post something about how thankful I am to have such a wonderful person to stand by my side through all this!



I love him VERY much and can't wait to spend many more years by his side.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pressing the like button. Actually the LOVE button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete