Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Presents!

So, 2010 Christmas. This is the first year that Ryan and I have lived together for Christmas. So after doing all our rounds and heading back home with gifts the two of us had a big pile.
This is the stuff from my parents and grandparents house. Lots of goodies that I will spend the rest of the week going through, sorting and putting away.

All the stuff from Ryan's parent's house. More goodies to sort through and put away.


And when you put it all together..... We have a ton of stuff!!!!



We got a welcome mat from my parents for out first house present! More to come on that.


I got lots of quilting stuff that I will be putting to good use I just need to find some time.

I got this cute bag from my mom with the black lab on the front.


Another item for the new house. A Black Lab Christmas tree ornament for our Christmas tree!


A new Cookbook from my parents.


Lots of kitchen goodies. These are already packed away in a box labeled Kitchen for the new house!
I got a lot more things but these were just some I was able to get a snap of before they went into the big pile. I should probably start putting things away but isn't that why I have the entire week off, so I can procrastinate and wait till the last day to put them away!

No comments:

Post a Comment