Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Friday, June 1, 2012

My garden!

I couldn't wait to get my garden in.  This past week Ryan got my garden tilled and got the manure added to it.  So Friday morning before I had to head to Portland for an appointment I went to the nursery and got the rest of the seedlings that I wanted to get.  


So my garden is all ready to go here.  It gets shade off and on during the morning before getting lots of sun.  So here is my garden before everything gets put into it.  


And most everything is planted.  You can't see everything since lots are planted seeds but you can see some of the seedlings that I planted.  

I may be needing some help with my garden before the summer is over but I am excited to be able to get some vegetables this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment