Baby Jones' room is starting to come together. We got a bunch of stuff from my work baby shower and my in-laws gave us a bunch of stuff also. So I have started to get the babies room ready and I did this before the baby shower.
So the dresser and hanging shelf are all lined up and ready to go.
The crib is ready to go, the mattress arrived, the sheet is on and the quilt I made is in it!
And Ryan made that great book shelf for the room also. The babies room also has a full size bed. It is left over from when Ryan moved out of his parents house he brought this bed with him. Although it may come in handy at some point.
So there is my babies room as it stands as we sit and wait for baby to arrive!
No comments:
Post a Comment