Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Great Day

So last Wednesday at work I was told that I needed to stay after school for the staff meeting.  

I did have one teacher tell me what the staff meeting was going to cover, and my wonderful co-workers were throwing me a baby shower.  My mom came and we had an afternoon of opening all kinds of baby presents and having snacks and cake and enjoying the company of my coworkers.    


I got all my presents home and mom, dad, Carol, Wayne, Gram and Grampa all came up for dinner.  Carol and Wayne brought us another surprise!  The Crib!!!!

So not only did I get a great baby shower at work I also got a crib.


And the boys thought they would put it together!


We got all the presents up in the babies room while we all sat and watched the boys working on the crib.  


They are making progress.


And by the end of the night, We had a crib.  Once the crib was together Grampa told us to go ahead and order the mattress and he will pay for it.  So, the mattress is ordered, and is shipped.  

Ryan came home with a homemade book shelf today along with another shelf for the babies room so things are starting to look up and the room is starting to look like a bedroom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment