Saturday June 16th was a great day!!!!
My mom and I did a little shopping in the morning for a few things I wanted to get totally not baby related. Although the rest of the day was consumed fully with baby stuff.
My parents bought us our car seat and stroller which arrived before the actual shower and dad came and put the stroller together as Ryan was out of town for the day.
A table was set up to give all those friends and family who attended a little gift to take home with them. We had this little sign as a thank you from the baby for coming.
And around the picture frame all over the table were beautiful flowers for each person. I also got to keep a few because we had some leftovers, so even I got to plant some flowers!
A great variety of food. We had little sandwiches, we had ham and pickle rolls, we had fruit salad, we had chips, we had more food than you can imagine we would ever need.
The cake table looked great with the ballon behind it along with the flowers. The cake and flowers matched wonderfully.
The cake was great. It had a chocolate layer on the top and a vanilla layer on the bottom with a custard filling in between.
We had lots of people gathered in the living room socializing,
and other people gathering in the kitchen.
I was preparing to open gifts. I got a through a few before this picture was taken but I continued to plug away at them.
The kids had a lot of fun all playing together.
My college roomate and her little girl even came down for the afternoon to share in the festivities.
And of course my maid of honor Lindsey and my little "auntie's" girl Autumn.
My cousin's little girl wanted to get into all the presents and toys.
I got some cute bibs that Ryan really appreciated.
And a diaper cake made by one of Ryan's aunts.
A fabric basket made by Ryan's mother, to which she said she would never make another because it was a pain to work with.
Autumn was happy once she got to enjoy a piece of cake!
And a great picture of my college roomate and I along with her daughter Haven!
All presents are open and scattered through my living room.
until I had such great help to get everything carried upstairs to the babies room. Where we later opened everything and got most of it put away.
Mom did two loads of laundry to which got piled up on the bed the next day for me to fold and take care of.
While the boys hung out downstairs with miss Autumn. This little girl just has a thing for her uncle. She just adores uncle and they play so well together.
I thought this was just the sweetest uncle and Autumn picture. They look so content together.
And the day is over but the balloon still remains!
No comments:
Post a Comment