Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

upstairs bathroom

My upstairs bathroom has become a great useful place.  

There was a big alcove area (far left) that was empty and instead of just wasting the space  that is where we stacked the washer and dryer and built in a cupboard for storage.  


And my sink and counter space is great.  I have plenty of room and it is right next to my bedroom.

I have to say at first I wanted to put the washer and dryer in the basement so that I could utilize all my space in the house.  But I ABSOLUTELY love, love, love my washer and dryer in the upstairs bathroom, right next to my bedroom.  It makes it so easy to complete laundry and it is right next to where all the dirty cloths are made!




No comments:

Post a Comment