Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Downstairs bathroom

If you have seen my down stairs bathroom before the remodel it was a pale yellow.  I happened to love the color of the upstairs bathroom before we painted it blue and found some left over paint in the basement.  

Therefor my downstairs bathroom got painted this very pale, light, minty green.  It looks amazing and I am very excited that it came out so well.

And all the fixtures except the towel ring was there when we bought the house.  So I just removed them, painted and then put them all back together.  So each room is slowly getting put in order and being put back together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment