So as I sit inside the house and on a Saturday afternoon to get some cleaning done I do indeed sneak in a little time to visit with my sewing machine. Ryan said he was going to be outside working. So when I look outside my sewing room window and look down the driveway this is what I see.
He is playing very hard. He says this isn't playing it is "fixing and removing the potholes in the driveway". I am not sure who he is trying to fool. If he is trying to convince me he isn't having fun or if he is trying to convince himself that he is working hard.
He's trying to pretend real hard like he didn't see me come outside with the camera. He was pretending to work hard and focus and not smile knowing I was watching him.
He had enough of picture taking for the day so he was proud that he was able to get the bucket in the way just at the right time!
But I still continued with the pictures! It's nice to have lots of pictures of all the work getting done around the house so we can look back at all the work we have done.
No comments:
Post a Comment