Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Random Thoughts

1. The lazy dog
Sophie lately has been extremely lazy. Trying to get her off her bed in the morning to get her into my care in order to go to "doggy daycare" takes a lot. She doesn't seem to have a desire to move at any other rate than slow.

2. My relationship with Ryan
Every morning I wake up wondering how in the world I got so lucky to this man beside me every day. I know everyone says all relationships have fights, and have ups and downs. I haven't really had any experience with this in our relationship.

3. Autumn
That smiley face when I walk into daycare to pick her up and she opens her arms and looks at me, "I go to Auntie's, I love you!" How could I ever turn this down. I love spending evenings at home with Ryan and Sophie but when we add Autumn to the mix once in a while it just makes everything fun.

4. My growing Belly
This belly seems to be growing at a slow and steady rate. The other day I tried to put on a skirt, none of the ones I have that button would button. So I had to go with a cloth stretch skirt. I also had to dig out some elastic waist pants because the button pants are getting to uncomfortable. I also received a shipment of maternity clothes from one of Ryan's cousins.

5. Work is settling down
Basketball season is over. So I actually get to go home after school instead of having practices or games and not being home until later. So going home early allows me to; cook a meal (which Ryan has done most of lately), spend time with Autumn, spend time in my sewing room, and be lazy with my husband on the couch at night.

6. Family
Ryan and I are fortunate to have all of our families around. I do take advantage of this by having dinner at my mothers once sometimes once every other week. We visit my grandparents a lot helping them out around the house and getting things done that they can't do. And gathering with Ryan's family is always interesting because there are so many of them. Then there is the weekly Sunday night Happy Hour gathering at my mom's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment