A busy day had by all.....
Breakfast at my parent's house with my grandparents and my grandmother.
Opening gifts from Grammie Jewett
I absolutely love mom's cool crock pots, she will use it WAY more than I will.
Lunch at Gram and Gramp Moody's house. Where Sophie and dad relax on the floor before everyone gets there.
A tree full of presents. Sophie is just hoping there is one for her.
It is still so fun to watch the little ones open their gifts. I love having younger cousins.
Mom got a new compost bin for the kitchen counter.
Isabella is right into owls right now so she got lots of things with owls on it.
Ryan and another camo sweatshirt.....I think I need a new camo sweatshirt.
Preston loves getting the biggest and last gift.
After opening presents it's time to RELAX
Everyone looks like they are getting tired.
The Christmas at the Jones Sr. House. Ryan and I go down there for dinner, this year no dinner.
We were so full and we had a two hour trip ahead of us to go to camp for a couple days. So we just did presents.
Jake and Sophie were happy to relax and watch what everyone else was doing.
Okay so now we have to cart this pile home.
It was a very busy day I was very tired at the end of the day. A half hour nap mid morning and a nap on the drive north and I was still ready for bed when I arrived at camp.
No comments:
Post a Comment