Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Birthday Events

Friday February 3rd was my birthday.

I wasn't feeling so well and was coming down with a head cold. I spent some time debating going to work but in the end....


I'm so glad I went to work.

I recieved this at work.

My husband had these beautiful flowers sent to work. This was totally un-expected because we had already gone out and got a new camera.

All my wonderful presents, with my handsome husband!

A a dinner prepared for 8! My parents, Ryan's parents and my grandparents and Ryan and I.


It was a good day although I wish I had felt better that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment