Monday at camp everyone got up to go moose hunting. I must say I stayed behind with all three dogs in hopes of keeping them settled so that those who stayed behind would not be bothered by the dogs.
After talking to Ryan and hearing that he was hungry I told him that I would make the moose hunters breakfast and deliver it to them. He called me back with an order of 15 yes 15 breakfast sandwiches.
So 2 pounds of bacon in the oven
Lots of bread being toasted
Drinks packed
And a meet up spot decided we met up with all those mighty hunter for breakfast.
The girls told stories of what they had seen and done in their morning of moose hunting.
The boys held their own little conversations and game up with their next game plan for the rest of the day.
Then I went back out hunting with the boys.
I caught Wayne dancing
And my husband smiling! He is in happy land when he gets to go hunting.
Ryan and Brenda rode up in the seats so they could see better.
And on the way Brenda and Janelle rode out together!
I just love this view. I got this same picture on my phone at about 5:30 at night with the sunset. It is beautiful.
On the way home I got a few pictures of the construction of the new bridges in Carrabasset Valley.
They were working hard on a holiday at that!
okay, so I have a little fun taking pictures.
And on the way home with Grammie and mom Sophie was super tired. She had a long weekend and was ready to go home to get some relaxing done.
No comments:
Post a Comment