Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A busy Weekend

Last weekend was a very busy weekend for me!

On Saturday I participated in the Walk For Hope in Augusta.

This picture just amazes me looking at so many people out there helping for such a great cause.
Sunday afternoon I participated in another walk.

So this is my shirt form Sunday.

Both walks were 3 miles and each day I went for a run after!

On Sunday I also went up to see the progress on my in-laws new house. So I just had to share a few pictures.



Sophie just thinks she is the star of the show!


The garage and mudroom/kitchen are coming along nicely.



And the master bedroom on the other end is also getting there just a bit slower.



And there's that wonderful husband of mine picking up the broken branch while his dad cuts boards.





No comments:

Post a Comment