I got home on Saturday afternoon after a day of shop hopping with the girls. When we arrived at gram and gramp's they invited us for dinner so we ran home to get the dog and back for dinner.

On the way I was facinated with the fact that Ryan's truck rolls past 100,000 miles. He isn't so thrilled about this but I think it was great I was able to see it and take a picture of it!

We got home after dinner and while Ryan watches his hunting movies and comedy shows I head to my paradise. I finished this block for a sewing group gathering next week.

I looked, smelled and play with the fabrics I bought during the shop hop!

I laid out some blocks for the next quilt that I am working on. Ryan thinks this is a bit crazy because he says none of them go together but I think it is very childish.

And I got one block all put together and finished!
Then 8:30 comes!!!! That is my favorite time of night..... why? cause 8:30 signifies OUR time. Ryan and I meet on the couch to talk, watch movies, and cuddle! It's an evening ritual and we take advantage of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment