Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving 2012!!!


A new addition to the family this year always makes things fun.


J played while mom and I set up the table.


Then the rest of the family showed up.  My littlest cousin and my grandfather cuddled up on the couch in front of the fire.


J played with his great uncle.


And my cousin,


Then we changed him into his Thanksgiving outfit!  I thought it was so cute when I saw it that I just had to buy it!




There's our long table filled with great family.


And J even had his own spot at the table this year, it was just filled with toys instead of food.


and after the meal it went to time for games!  J played with Preston and his new toy Grammie Jones got him that signs!


It was a great day filled with family and fun!  J's first Thanksgiving was great and it is hard to believe that before I know it we will be spending our first Christmas with our little bundle of joy and getting to experience all the excitement of Christmas with a baby in the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment