Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A busy weekend!

We had a busy weekend this weekend.

Not only did Ryan come home Thursday evening

Friday night mom, gram, myself, and Jason went to my aunt and uncle's house for a little get together. 


Cousin Love <3!  Isabella just loves holding Jason especially when he is happy, since he usually is fussy when she has him.

Saturday, Jason and I chilled at home while Ryan went hunting. 


We relaxed in the sewing room while I got a little sewing done.  Since I realized that none of the three of us have stockings for Christmas I need to get busy.
Then Jason went to Nana and Grampa's while I went grocery shopping

Sunday morning,


We went for a walk.

And Monday,


Ryan got his deer!

Jason liked to hold onto the horn of the deer.  He didn't even want to let go after we finished taking a few pictures. 

And we went shopping with Nana!


And Jason helped Nana pick out a new bed!


I think they like this one the best, this looks like a good time!

And he was such a big boys sitting at the kitchen bar,



and watched me make bread!

And while I made bread,


J played!!!!


Atleast he looks like he was having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment