Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Whitefield Lions Golf Tournament

Every year I support the Whitefield Lions Club with their golf tournament.  Ryan, Mom amd Dad all play and I sit and sell greenies.  


I sit on hole 8.  Those that want to give $5 if they land it on the green I in return give them $10.  Yes, I did this 38 weeks pregnant, sitting my but in a chair for 5 hours enjoying the beautiful weather.  


My cousins Sherm and Andy played for the first time this year.


And my uncle Jimmy.  And my grandfather enjoyed a ride around the course with my uncle.




Here is the cart sponsored by Wayne Jones Construction.  And can you imagine who got that cart.  You got it!  Ryan ended up getting this cart and actually also got to sit on the same same of the cart as the sign.  It was kind of funny how it all worked out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment