It'a been a long week around here at the Jones' house. Friday night at 11pm we headed to the hospital in Augusta and stayed there until 5 am Saturday. When they set me home with sleeping pills telling me I wasn't dilating fast enough and they would be discharging me.
Little did I know I would be back at the hospital just just 10 short hours later receiving news that I was dilated to 5 and they were going to break my water so that I could be moved to a delivery room and relax in a warm bath to help contractions speed up.
Again, Little did we know 20 minutes later (before being moved into a delivery room) I would be ready to push.
After 3 hours of pushing Ryan got to go find all of our family in the waiting room and break the news.
I am so glad my dr. had help and she was able to go take some photos of their reaction that the baby was here.
And it's a BOY!!!
Gram was excited!
And everyone was very thankful to know I was doing fine and so was baby. Now at 7pm they could go get dinner for themselves and Ryan and I.
Isn't he just handsome!
We couldn't wait to get in our room and daddy fell in love right away!
My mom couldn't wait to get her hands on that little baby and enjoy a few snuggle moments just shy of 10pm before they headed home so we could get some sleep.
Ryan's father got privileges that night also!
My dad couldn't wait either and was the last one to leave the room and came back first thing Sunday morning also before going to work.
Daddy time before our first night!
He couldn't wait to be the first one out Sunday morning.
All the details. We love our sweet little boy!
My aunt, uncle and cousins came out after church. Preston looks a bit fascinated.
Isabella couldn't wait to hold him and adore him.
Lindsey and Jeremy brought out Autumn and she really took a liking to him and had to give him kisses before she could leave.
Gram Moody even got some holding time.
And uncle got some holding time just his own child his sweet little niece was loving his attention.
A Sunday afternoon nap with mom and dad.
We were ready to go home at this point!
He looks so content.
And we get ready to go home!
Pictures before leaving the hospital.
to post on the wall.
Home Sweet Home!
And grampa came over to get his first holding!
But come Tuesday morning dad went back to work for part of the day and Mommy and Jason had a day with some company and some quiet time.
No comments:
Post a Comment