Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

A week of fun

Today I go back to work.......


But in the last week I have gotten to spend some great time with great people and kept very busy.


Autumn and Sophie are watching Ryan mow the lawn. Not this is something funny to watch they started at this window and as he made his way around the house....


They went to this window. She must have ran back and forth between windows twenty times. She was just a goin'.





She also decided she was going to try out uncle's chair he brought home from his parents. It is very tipsy!




We celebrated Gram's birthday on the 19th!





And we had more company. I would say it is about nap time! It looks like someone is getting tierd, she is super snuggly with uncle Ryan.




And we celebrated Ryan's birthday on the 28th.




This time we had ice cream cake instead of me making a cake.


And I rounded out my last two days before going back to work with Autumn's smiling face again.




"I writin auntie on steps" She is just a talking.



And almost always happy! I just love this picture! It is totally and action photo but just look how happy she looks!




















No comments:

Post a Comment