Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A quiet Labor Day

Labor day was a quiet day. Ryan and I visited with Ryan's father for a bit, his mother for a bit then off to my grandparents.


Where we found out that Grampa had old videos restored so we got to watch them.


Many from when my mom was a little child and my uncle a little child onto when my brother and I were little.





Grampa, Jimmy, Amy and Preston walked out back to see the wood cutting job. Preston looks like he is looking for snakes.







And I got to finish out my evening in my basement!





With a full workout!












No comments:

Post a Comment