Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Thank You!!!

We were excited to order these beautiful Thank You cards for our wedding presents.

Ryan and I really like this picture because we are totally into each other in this picture.






And the insides are blank with just our signatures already printed. This saved us a bit of time but I think if I had to do it again I would sign them myself.





And I got them all done within on two and a half weeks after the wedding. I was pretty proud of myself for getting them done so quickly since I had to order them and wait for them to be delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment