Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The wedding!

It was July 1st, 2011. The wedding was scheduled for 8PM and as 4 PM rolled around and I left to get my hair done it was pouring outside.


The dad's enjoyed a nice chat while everyone else was getting ready for the big event.



Lindsey and I got ready in my mom's room.


The boys decided to show up to this event!



Look at how handsome he looks sitting there waiting for me.




Lindsey was absolutely beautiful!




My dad and I :-)




We lit the candle in memory of my brother.





The service was beautiful. The sun was perfect the timing was right.




Ahhhh.... It was over we ARE MARRIED!!




And we are out of there!


No comments:

Post a Comment