I have decided that I am so ready to have internet at my house. Not only do I ot have telephone but no internet either. I have been on a huge run around with the internet company and I am waiting patiently for a call back from them. I have decided that if I don't hear from them by Monday my phone might just happen to be calling them.
By not having internet I have missed out on blogging about so much!!! My weight loss journey, our marriage, my wonderful days with my niece, our weekend getaway and of course quilting.
So for the time being I visit my grandmothers house to get a few minutes of internet time in and blogging in that time just doesn't seem to be at the top of the list.
So I hope to get internet back so I can catch up on things!
No comments:
Post a Comment