Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Trip to Camp

We went to camp and I realized just how much I am like my mother......


okay, so my husband fits in nicely as well.

I went to take this picture and mom decided she needed to jump in for it as well.


Jason has all his favorite animals surrounding him.  These three dogs just love this little boy!


I never knew there was a Stratton Family Fun Days.

Guess what there is!


and so Jason experienced his first parade.  He sate on the truck body with dad for a while,


then decided he needed to be held.


So grampapa held him.


We got him a junior firefighter hat,


and he took his picture as Paul Bunyon


We installed the new swing at camp and he got to use that.


Had a picnic outside while everyone else...

Painted!

I like the new color way better!


Out to dinner after because it was just to darn much to cook after everyone had been painting all afternoon.

And a walk out back of the plaza resulted in.  


Feet in the water!

The upcoming picture might just be my favorite of all time!



My father with Jason on his shoulders, my father in-law and my husband.  

Just a great moment to remember!

And after dinner the work continues.


Removal of rotten railroad ties.


And trimming of the tree stump.


We also got some inside work done.

The wallpaper stripped in mom and dad's room


along with the front guest room downstairs.  

Now more work  continues with repairing and painting walls the next time we go up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment