Saturday after Thanksgiving, J and I were headed to gram and gramp's to have Preston make cookies!
Little did Gram and Gramp know what was about to hit them.
Ryan and I showed up with the baby and the dog, Mom and Dad showed up to meet and pick up Miss. A. So needless to say it was a busy morning at Gram's house!
She certainly loves her uncle!
Look at all those goodies on the table that are getting made!
Preston and Autumn enjoyed decorating the cookies. I made the cookies and melted the chocolate and crushed up all the toppings to decorate them.
Preston took his time putting on lots of melted chocolate and lots of toppings.
Autumn wasn't so into making them as she was into watching them be made and picking the candy off them when they were done.
Preston had to do taste tests along the way.
Some bouncing around full of energy!
And she thought that we needed another picture of her. I don't know where she gets all the funky faces!
And look at all those finished cookies. A big bag got sent home with Preston, a bag went home with Autumn and a bag came home to my house!
Jason just loves Preston! He lays there and talks to him and watches him and screams when Preston leaves him!
No comments:
Post a Comment