Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Fun times

The days leading up to Christmas have been busy at the Jones house. We have had a few furnace issues that have been in the fixings and along with that,


We are working on puting a wood stove in.


So my dad and Ryan are tiling the subfloor for the stove.

Another favorite time is winter. Every since I met Ryan we have always been doing some things together during winter. I know it isn't such a thrilling activity, but Ryan likes to have me go bait with him.



So it was snowing so what else better to do!



We went and checked for bait!



Okay, so it's not the best date I've ever been on but I enjoy being outside and spending time with my husband!





No comments:

Post a Comment