Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Monday, November 14, 2011

What to do on a Sunday!

Well, Sunday a day I normally would like to stay inside curled up on the couch with my husband and cook and make my house small yummy!

Instead, the husband is away, I went to the in-laws

I was interested in seeing what they had got done for work over the last week.

The garage, mudroom and kitchen are all coming along nicely!

Wayne likes driving the forklift on the lawn. Or what they have of lawn.

I wanted to pick some apples cause gram wants to make another batch of apple sauce and I thought I might try also!

So, I went picking!

Wayne lifted me up in the forklift so that I could reach the apples that were up high since those were the ones that looked the best.

This view of the field is beautiful!

Look at those apples! The big white bucket for me the red one for gram and a bucket for Carol!


I had fun going up in the forklift and picking apples. Now I have to think of something to make with those apples I picked, hmm.... I think I will do some internet research on good apple recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment