Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A little wedding story!

ahhhh..... so Ryan and I sat down the other night to finish adressing some invitation envelopes for the wedding.

I grabbed the box of invitations and headed down the stairs asking Ryan to grab the box of already addressed envelops. Well he did and he started down the stairs, and lost control.



This is the view from the bottom of the stairs looking up. We had envelopes every where. And that great organization system I was trying to use in order to keep the different invitations seperate well.....



They were no longer seperated. This is from the top of the stairs looking down. We just now had to take the time and go through them and sort and organize them agian.


Oh well. It was great quality time spent organizing and wedding talking!

1 comment:

  1. I'll apologize before I tell you that this made me laugh out loud (aka: LOL)!!! Sorry again!! It's either laugh or cry and as they say, crap happens!! Have a good Monday!!

    ReplyDelete