Here we share the journey of a couple who has known each other for ever, has started a relationship, married on July 1, 2011 (which we shared with my grandparents 50th anniversary!). Join us as we continue our future together, raise a family, and enjoy all things life has to throw at us!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Wedding invitations/ Sick day

Today was a day I was looking forward to not working. I had Monday and Tuesday off from work and was looking forward to getting some things done around the house.

Well, with all that I ended up spending most of the day in bed doing a whole bunch of nothing.

At least while I was home on my sick day I got to admire my beautiful wedding invitations that came in the mail last week. Mom and I looked at them just to admire how beautiful they are and how wonderful they are going to look when I get them out in the mail.

So for the rest of the evening I spend laying around the house relaxing when I hoped I would be painting the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment